Benefits of the Systematica perspective:
- Understanding system requirements dramatically increases market acceptance, reduces cost and delays of rework, cycle time, quality issues, hazards, risks.
- Systems engineering coordinates across technical disciplines and forms a more effective bridge to non-technical stakeholders' needs and expectations.
- Controlling high level design, architecture, external and internal interfaces, modularity, systemically coordinates detail design work in specialized disciplines.
- Maintain control while leveraging internal and external resources, corporate assets, partners, technologies, IP.
- Life cycle support for systemic issues of all kinds, including evolution of stakeholders, markets, technologies and environment.
These benefits are further advanced through the use of Models and Patterns:
For more about specific Systematica success stories, please contact ICTT.