Systematica is more than just a systems methodology...
Based on the minimum information describing a complex system, it embodies a perspective on the systems making up your universe:
- Man made systems, natural systems, human groups, oneself;
- For those who dig deeper, a foundation for understanding and improved performance;
- A stimulating, exciting view of the nature of systems.
For the engineer, scientist, or technologist:
For communities, teams, and team members:
- Improved ability to work, interact, communicate with each other;
- The "single sheet of music" - improving the power of language;
- Amplification of one's expertise, through efforts of others;
- The excitement of an enabled team;
- Get more done done with less effort.
For leaders, managers, planners in systems-based enterprises:
- Unify your links to customers, stakeholders, and technologists, using the model-based Feature Framework;
- Do more with less - drive competitors to the ground through increased leverage.
For the Individual:
- Improve your understanding of the systems that surround you;
- Perspectives on yourself;
- You are no longer alone in your systems perspective;
- Your intuition can be explicated to others.